On average, we spend $60 per nursing home resident, per day on unreimbursed expenses for enrichment programming
Unreimbursed expenses include those for:
- Social activities like bingo, musical performances, community outings, birthday parties, and more;
- Exercise and wellness programs, such as Thai Chi, chair yoga, and walking groups;
- Music and expressive therapy, especially for those living with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia;
- Spiritual and cultural programming that helps seniors preserve their faith and traditions;
- Technology like iPads and smart televisions to facilitate resident-to-family communication; and
- Innovative enhancements like our new Sensory Room for memory care residents.
Your support enhances the quality of life for all of our seniors by making enrichment programs unfunded by Medicaid possible.